We are a well-established family practice situated in the centre of Hockley, Essex. From our contemporary, well-equipped premises, we deliver a full range of modern dental services including:
- Preventative dental care
- Advanced restorative treatment
- Gum therapies and hygiene services
- Dental implants
- Smile enhancements
- Non-surgical facial aesthetic treatments
- Invisalign orthodontics
- Family care
Our friendly staff take a personal approach to your care. As well as treating you with courtesy and respect, they also take time to get to know you.
Since the practice was established in 1963, local families have benefitted from a comforting continuity of care. Dr John Joyce is the lead clinician and has run the practice since 1992 when there was a managed transition from his father, Don. This continuity has been further enhanced by dentist Dr. Carita Wegner, the hygienists Ross and Julie and many staff members who have all been with us for many years.
Hockley Dental Surgery’s highlights
- We are a long-standing (an exceptional and rare 13 consecutive years) member of the BDA Good Practice Scheme – this demonstrates our firm commitment to providing only the highest standards of care.
- Our staff are committed to carrying out further training and keeping up-to-date with advances in dentistry.
- We offer a comprehensive range of all of the expected dental treatments including dental implants, sedation, adult orthodontics and anti-snoring devices.
- We use the best dental materials and restorative systems across the full range of treatments and work closely with the best, carefully selected laboratories.
- We use the latest equipment and imaging technology for accuracy and effectiveness. All our clinical staff use high-powered magnification.
- We work closely with leading specialists, so you have access to all the treatment you need.
- We offer convenient Dental Healthcare Plans for adults and children to help you look after your oral health and spread the cost of your dental care.