A beautiful healthy dentition and lovely radiant smile are very desirable attributes. Cosmetic improvements can be achieved in many ways and may range from the replacement of old, tired visible fillings, through tooth-whitening and alignment treatments to complex restorative cases with crowns, veneers and implants.
During an initial consultation, we thoroughly examine your teeth and find out exactly what kind of improvement you wish to make. We may have to correct oral health issues, such as gum disease and tooth decay, before we can perform any cosmetic treatments. However, once your mouth is fit and healthy, we can start the smile enhancing process. Treatments may include any of the following:
- Teeth whitening – safe, gentle whitening helps to brighten up your smile. It is non-invasive and always makes a difference. It is often the only cosmetic treatment needed to re-create a beautiful vibrant natural and youthful smile.
- Veneers – a natural-looking, fairly minimally invasive way to restore and improve teeth.
- White fillings – mimicking natural tooth-structure these can also be used to replace existing amalgam fillings or tired-looking old restorations.
- Crowns – for more heavily damaged teeth. These restorations are used for the most robust solution and can be made to very high cosmetic standards with the latest digital techniques and ceramicist skills.
- Bridges – when teeth need durable restorations and small gaps are to be filled.
- Implants – a realistic, long-lasting solution to missing teeth.
- Dentures – these can be worn to fill in a few gaps or replace all your teeth.
- Adult orthodontics – discreet braces and virtually invisible aligners offer non-invasive ways to correct overcrowded, crooked or gappy teeth.
The dentists at HDS will always discuss the various options with you and always guide you to the least invasive, most durable and most natural-looking solution for a beautiful healthy smile you’ll be confident and proud to display.Return to the Treatments page